AWAKENING FOR ALL!!! EL ARE EVERYWHERE!!! "The EL Apocalypse"

Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Alien Castle Building Found on "Google Mars 2013".

New Alien Castle Building Found on "Google Mars 2013" 

   Large buildings found in the Aram Chaos region on the planet Mars using Google Mars satellite images. I have put the coordinates in the images so you can find it quite easily.

   I originally found this building on July 4th 2012 and put it on my website ArtAlien.net straight away but no one seemed to notice so I just made this Alien Mars video to show everyone what I have found. I have named it "Whites Castle: Aram", as it it overlooks a large area in the "Aram Chaos region.



   Every day, or so, (from official authorities and amaturs astronomers) there are new images of ancient intelligent life on Mars (or maybe they were "visitors" that build these structures on our neighbor planet - who knows..??)

 BUT THEY CAN'T BE STILL KEEPING US IN IGNORANCE!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...